- Check-in time is 2.00pm….. Check-out time is 10.00am
- Final payments must be paid on or prior to arrival.
– Bank transfers must arrive into our bank account prior to arrival.
(Bank transfers generally take 2 business days)
– Checks are not accepted
- Avoca Palms Resort is a Self-Catering resort, we provide linen, towels, and sundries but do not clean, provide additional linen, towels, or sundries during your stay without charge.
- Avoca Palms Resort supply a starter amount of toilet paper, shampoo, conditioner, washing machine powder, dishwashing liquid; you may need to bring your own if you are staying for more than a few days. We do not supply beach or hand towels
- The booking is confirmed on the agreement that the behavior of you, or any of your guests, does not unreasonably affect other guests.
- That you and all your guests refrain from excessive noise and are off the balcony by 11.00pm.
- Pets are not allowed in rental apartments.
- If you have requested a specific apartment we will make every effort to meet that request but specific apartments are not guaranteed.
- The Games room is used for functions and may not always be available to all guests.
- By accepting this booking you have agreed that the apartment will be left in the same condition as on entry. Any damage, breakages, Carpet Cleaning or problems that need to be fixed are the responsibility of the renter and are to be paid in full by the person making the booking.
- It is the responsibility of the renter to leave the apartment clean and tidy, put rubbish and recycling in the bins at the entrance of the complex. If additional cleaning is required up to $300 will be charged to the person, or credit card left, for the booking.
- Cars are only parked in the spots marked with your apartment number or spots marked with a V.
- We do not give refunds for days not used on your booking once you have check-in.
- That you return key cards back to reception upon your departure.
- There is no smoking in the apartments, a fee up to $500 will be charged if the smell of cigarette, cigar, pipe or other products smoke is in the apartment.
- A charge of $100 per person per night will be charged if the number of people staying in an apartment exceeds the quoted/stated occupancy of the apartment.
- Cancellations will incur a 20% charge if they are canceled 14 days or less from the check in date.
- Credit Cards incur a 1.4% surcharge
- School leavers are not allowed at Avoca Palms Resort and will be kicked out, there are no exceptions.
- As Manager’s we reserve the right to terminate your booking if we deem that you or your guests; are school leavers, or that the behavior of you or your guests as unacceptable, no refunds will be provided.